Saint-Gobain Sekurit in Herzogenrath near Aachen is looking for a motivated employee at the earliest date possible as
General support of the Local Project Leader (Automotive projects) in the preparation of development runs
Preparation of test prototype data from development runs
Completing/updating product data sheets
Independent execution of smaller projects like logo changes etc.
Participation in international projects for automotive glazing
- University degree in the area of mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, mechatronics or similar (M.Sc./Eng., Dipl.-Ing.)
- Experience preferably in the automotive industry and/or automotive supply industry desirable
- Versed handling of the MS-Office package
- Passionate and motivated team player and good communication skills
- Very good command of English and German
- very good communication skills in an international environment
- Independent and well-structured way of work
About the V.I.E. program
The V.I.E. carries out his/her assignment in a French company operating overseas. Interns can work in a variety of domains.
- The latest your assignment can start is on the day of your 29th birthday. No exceptions can be made.
- You must have European nationality (i.e. be a national of a Member State of the European Economic Area, which includes the 28 Member States of the European Union including Norway, Iceland, Lichtenstein and Monaco).
- For more information concerning the V.I.E. program please visit www.civiweb.com