Saint-Gobain Research Germany close to Aachen, directly at the border to the Netherlands and Belgium, is looking for a motivated employee at the earliest date possible to join our team and develop new technologies with focus on automotive glazing as
Join us in shaping our future and...
- Support project management and take responsibility for work packages
- Assist with Ideation and design thinking processes for the BU’s
- Conceptualize and develop (product) designs for prototypes, e.g. design for automotive smart glazing, interfaces, dashboards, other products etc.
- Support in creation of renderings, videos, photographs for Product/Design/Business presentations and demonstrations
- Realize of prototypes, design concepts, functional prototypes and systems
- Care and development the possibilities of SGRG Fablab for rapid prototyping and Xlab for demonstrations
The best fit for us is if...
- You have an university degree, preferably in Industrial-, Media-, Product- Design or similar
- You work independent, self-driven and well-structured
- You can impress with your very good analytical and creative skills
- You are a passionate and motivated team player with good communication skills
- You are interested in working in an international environment where you can prove your very good English skills (basic German skills are an advantage)
- Ideally you have experience with Design software (Creative Suite and Photography, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign, Adobe Premiere Pro, After Effect) as well as experience with 3D Software, 3D Design and construction and renderings
Please be aware of additional requirements to join the VIE-program with regards to nationality and age. For more information please visit www.civiweb.com.
As a V.I.E. you will be integrated into our team and daily operations. In collaboration with our experts, you will pursue our company mission. Gradually, you will have more autonomy in your projects, making this experience a real career accelerator for you. You will discover the diversity of our professions, in a sector that is constantly evolving and innovating. Look forward to a professional onboarding system with a “buddy” who will be assigned to help you settle in, find accommodation, and meet new people. We offer totally flexible work hours, up to 500 euros assistance for temporary accommodation in the first month and provide financial support for your language courses.