Praktikum / Werkstudentenjob / Vollzeit
At our location in Herzogenrath, near Aachen, we are looking for you at the earliest possible date as an
Intern Smart Manufacturing & Robotics (f/m/d)
- Development of creative concepts in data analysis and industry 4.0 (e.g. modeling and automation of analyses, process optimization with machine learning, smart devices)
- Prototypical implementation of developed concepts
- Technical documentation for the entire development process
- Study of computer science, data science, physics or comparable courses of study.
- Experience in data analysis (e.g. Machine Learning, Deep Learning).
- Safe handling of a programming language (e.g. Python, R).
- Knowledge of database systems (e.g. SQL, MongoDB).
- Ideally first practical experience (internship or working student activity).
- Dedicated team player with a high sense of responsibility and an interest in complex business management contexts.
- Very good communication skills in German or English.
- You will gain a comprehensive insight into the modern operational and work organisation of an industrial company.
- You can expect challenging, varied and exciting tasks in an innovative and international environment.
- Flexible working time models, a great deal of creative freedom as well as a market-oriented remuneration for interns round off your internship.