Berufserfahrene mit Studium / Vollzeit
Founded in 1998, SWISSPACER is part of the Saint-Gobain Group. The company has grown fast globally and is already a leader in many markets.
For our site in Kreuzlingen (CH) or Stolberg (DE) we are looking for a
Digital Manager (m/f/d)
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Take over the responsibility for the requirement definition, development, implementation and continuous update of a customer portal / e-shop
- Develop concepts for digital interaction with customers (B2B) and supply chain
- Drive the development of an integrated digital ecosystem, incl. PIM, CRM, online order tracking etc.
- Prioritize requirements and visualize achievement through KPI system
- Define and manage interfaces between different IT environments (SAP, Quality software, CRM, WMS)
- Support digital marketing activities
- Consult decision-makers regarding global digital trends (e.g. Industry 4.0, AI, data warehousing, data security, cloud solutions)
- Collaborate with the data protection officer
Qualifications & Skills:
- Degree in computer sciences, business/media informatics, or comparable with a strong affinity to business administration and marketing topics
- Several years of experience as product owner for digital solutions, e.g. in an agency or within a similar position in a matrix organization
- Know-how in agile software development, CRM, e-commerce, Drupal (or similar)
- Strong oral and written communication skills and an independent work-ethic with good assertiveness
- Ability to analyze and structure complex sets of circumstances quickly and reliably
- Fluent in German and English; French or Polish would be a plus
- Prepared to travel up to 50 %
- Excellent opportunities for your development in a dynamic, innovative and international environment with an excellent "Top Employer"
- Accompanying your career through targeted training and further education measures
- Exciting, demanding and varied areas of responsibilities