Saint Gobain AGR is looking for an ambitious individual to join their team and help their business for a digital solution (AARI) grow and develop in Germany and the surrounding regions. As Business Development Manager you are responsible for strategically identifying, developing and prospecting new customers and business opportunities to sell and implement the AARI solution within the Automotive aftermarket sector from your office in Herzogenrath,Aachen or Kerpen.
Join us in creating our future and...
- Identify and search for new potential clients with focus on insurance and automotive retail companies
- Develop and maintain customer relationships easily through your strong communication in combination with a high technical expertise
- Enthusiastically promote the AARI solution to track and identify qualified prospects and give presentations to potential clients
- Evolve a suitable communication strategy for all stakeholders on existing and new business - including the tracking and reporting on the status of proposal components
- Coordination and monitoring with AARI teams to develop beneficial proposals and ensure the agreed contract performance
- Take responsibility for the whole contract management with clients - that includes negotiation, preparation and submission of sales contracts
- Build and manage strategic partnerships to grow business as well as develop and propose new business ideas
- Gather useful information from clients and competitors to use them for ongoing research and review on customer and market needs
The best fit for us is...
- Higher education in engineering, marketing or business
- Previous Commercial, Key Account or Business Development role
- Experience in insurance company or automotive retail is an advantage
- Ability to build productive relationships (internal & external) - including strong communication skills, conflict management and intercultural management
- Relevant projectmanagement and negotiaion experiences combined with a result driven personality with analytical as well as synthesis abilities
- Willingness to travel (national and international) and a intercultural mindset
- Professional working proficiency, written and verbal, in English and German; French or Spanish is an advantage
You can look forward to...
- tailored training opportunities to support your continuous development
- flexible working hours model - office in Herzogenrath,Aachen or Kerpen combined with Home-Office
- diverse teams on all levels of management
- extensive social benefits and our company pension plan, which helps to look to the future with peace of mind
- a share in the company's success (e.g. bonus systems, employee shares)
- a company car for this position